Friday, December 13, 2019

Second Anniversary Message


Today is the eve of the second anniversary of a day those of us who were “Geldert” clients will forever have etched in our memories. The day that most, if not all, of us began to suspect that we had been misled, manipulated, deceived and betrayed by someone we had put our trust and faith in.

It is okay if you thought you were over it but it hits you all over again.
It is okay to fall apart even after you thought you had it under control.
You are not weak.
Healing is messy.
There is no timeline for healing.

I hear from people every day about how they are feeling, beating themselves up for not being over this yet. 

You are not alone.

Rather than do a new video I am sharing the one I did back in April 2018 as I think it is still apropos today.  Here is the link to that blog post:   Message to My Fellow Casualties
 
 The information contained in this blog/video is accurate to the best of my knowledge at the time of posting. I reserve the right to make changes as new information becomes available.

Any and all  information I share is for informational purposes only, not legal advice, as I am not a lawyer, just a lay person sharing information.



No comments:

Post a Comment